Sherlocks Highland Kennel block.
Create the ideal Highland kennel to suit your needs, see options below.
• How many kennels do you need.
• Building depth front to back: 2.44m., 3.05m., or 3.66m deep.
• Kennel and run unit width: 1.22m. or 1.83m wide.
• Sleeping box or full height kennel front.
• 10mm galvanised solid steel bar panels, 75mm gap between bars.
• Store width: 1.22m. or 1.83m wide x depth of building.
• Single or pair of sliding shutterd sides for extra weather protection.
• Standard roof clad in heavy-duty mineral felt.
• The Highland roof is designed to take alternative roofing material if required.
• Increased pitch to take: cedar shingles, slates, clay tiles.
• Heavy-duty mortice deadlock option for gate.
• 10-Year guarantee.
HIGH SPECIFICATION, HEAVY DUTY BUILD.
50mm x 50mm prepared and pressure treated timber frame, internal full height lining in 6mm ply with
19 x 150mm prepared and pressure treated shiplap boards attached externally using stainless steel nails to avoid rusting.
Kennel floors 50mm x 50mm prepared and pressure treated timber frame with 40mm thick Celotex inset.
Gutters to front and rear.
Click here for triple Highland kennel with store plan
To get a quote or place To order or get a quote call or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-unit and bespoke build.
Sleeping box or full height kennel front.
Store - either side.
Sliding shutters for extra weather protection.