The original Sherlock Security Kennel designed and built for and in conjunction with Thames Valley Police Dog Section, to their specification and in consultation with other forces. This high specification kennel and run features a built-in galvanised steel-frame base avoiding the cost of a concrete base. Fully lined in washable phenolic resin ply. The lift-off shutters on the run will fully enclose a sick dog if required. The sliding shuttered sides can be fully closed in winter or partially or fully open in summer for fresh air circulation.
• Constructed on a 50mm x 50mm timber frame with shiplap cladding. All timber is prepared and pressure treated
• Run panels 10mm solid steel bar on a 25mm x 25mm steel box frame. Galvanised after manufacture
• Built-in steel base so kennel sits on stone slabs
• Heavy duty galvanised channel anti-chew guard surround to pop-hole and exposed surfaces
• Angled pitched roof for good water run off, covered in heavy duty mineral felt, raised ventilating ridge
• Easy to dismantle and re-assemble or move in one piece with a fork-lift
All intellectual property rights existing in our designs, products (and in the images, text and design of our website/marketing material) are and will remain the property of Sherlocks of Chichester Ltd. Any infringement of these rights will be persued vigourously.